Welcome to the Windham Soccer Association Registration Page!
There are four soccer programs players can register and participate in throughout the year given their age, commitment and skill level:
- Tiny Tots (introductory level, group format, basic skills and exercise - children, typically around the age of 2 to 3)
- RECREATION (non-competive soccer experience, in town, U6 to U10, approximately age 4 through 9, FALL season)
- INTER-TOWN RECREATION (slightly competive soccer experience, inter-town play for U12 to U18, approximately age 10 through 17, FALL season, some potential for a separate SPRING season)
- TRAVEL (competitive, player assessment required, two-season (spring/fall) commitment, regional league play primarily in NH & MA, tournament play)
In addition, Windham Soccer Association tries to bring you numerous training programs and skills & drills programs for various ages and skill levels ALL YEAR LONG!
- All PLAYER PROFILES must be completed fully and accurately
- MANDATORY: a parent email address and mobile phone number needs to be associated to a player profile for communication - Parents should not opt out of email communications if their child is registered, as this prevents ALL emails from reaching you
- You must pay on-line using a credit card at the time of registration
- You player will NOT be considered registered if payment is not made
- Unpaid registrations will be removed from the system and players will not be selected nor placed on a team, regardless of age or program
- ALL Fees are non-refundable with the following exceptions:
- FALL RECREATION: prior to August 15th
- TRAVEL: after evaluations, if a player is NOT selected for a travel team or if a player rescinds their candidacy PRIOR to any team placement announcements (they decide not to play after tryouts but before teams are formed)
- INJURY (prorated)
- NOTE: Any/all tryout fees are non-refundable
Recreation Fee Schedule:
- Tiny Tots Fee: $90.00 (after July 31 - $100) for the Fall season
- Recreation Fee (In-Town and Inter-Town):$129.00 (after July 31 - $159) for the Fall season
- Registration in the rec program includes a team shirt to be used for the season
Travel Fee Schedule:
U8-U12 (WSA): $495, for the Fall 2021- Spring 2022 seasons
U13+ (South Central): $625, for the Fall 2021- Spring 2022 seasons
Travel Uniforms: cost is approximately $100 (ordering is the sole responsibility of parents through at the www.soccer.com Windham Soccer store. Your player will be assigned a specific jersey number that must be used when ordering).
The membership fees allow our non-profit and volunteer based soccer association to fund both recreational and competitive soccer programs. The fees collected provide for professional coaching and training, equipment, field preparation and maintenance, recreation uniforms, coaching education, as well as general league registration, insurance, and administrative expenses.
Important Travel Notes:
- NO player (existing or new) is guaranteed a roster spot regardless of prior team placement. This registration is for tryouts/evaluations - attending tryouts does not guarantee any player a roster spot
- Travel team selection does not consider requests for specific coaches or teammates in the selection or in the assignment process as rosters and coaches are subject to change.
- Practice times and games are determined by WSA and can change at any time
- New uniforms will be required for all players starting with the Fall 2021 season since the existing Adidas uniforms will no longer be available. The new uniforms are good for 5 full years (5 full Spring-Fall seasons)
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR ALL PROGRAMS: WSA has a Code of Conduct that all players, coaches, and parents are responsible for understanding and adhering too. This is a Zero Tolerance policy for ALL coaches, players and parents at ALL times with no exceptions.
The instructions that follow will help you through the process of registering your child for the Fall 2021/Spring 2022 season. You will be asked to enter your family information first and then register each of your children.
Step 1 If you are new to WSA, Enter your email only. The website will then email you a temporary password to use for sign in, so ensure the e-mail address is correct. You can later change your password to anything you like.
Returning users may enter their email address and password
Step 2 You will enter or edit contact information for your family. This information will be common to all of the children in your family. Once you have added this information you will never have to add it again but WILL need to ensure that it is updated periodically should your contact information change (phone numbers, emails, address).
Step 3 Continue registering your player(s). Near the end, you will be prompted to accept a series of waivers (Medical, Liability, Travel (if playing travel)), as well as be asked a series of question ... please ensure that this information is accurate. As noted, specific requests for practice times, coaches and teammates in the Travel Program are not considered. We will consider reasonable requests for teammates, practice times, etc. for our In-Town recreation program but will not guarantee these requests for an reason. We are happy to make reasonable accomodations if possible, assuming they do not affect the fair and equitable assignment of rosters.
Step 4 Review your family invoice. You may then proceed to make payment by credit card.
For questions regarding the on-line registration process, please contact the respective Vice President of the program for which you are trying to register (Travel or Recreation)
FOR ALL PROGRAMS (EFFECTIVE with Summer 2020 until further notice): No players will be allowed to participate without a fully executed COVID waiver on file with WSA